The process starts by setting a target of maximum points that you consume daily. Your target is that total point-value of meals consumed less the point-value of workouts does not exceed that target you set. You can also assign a weekly point allowance in case you exceed the daily target, where the excess would be deducted from the weekly allowance. You should strive not to exceed your daily target and weekly allowances.
- Track your Weight, Diet, Workouts, number of water cups you drink
- Find out your eating habits and how it affects your weight
- Charts to enable you to correlate your weight with meals, drinks, and workouts
- Reports to view your historical meals, weight, workouts, and drinks
- Email your history and the chart to you dietian ,doctor, personal trainer, or yourself for review
- Easy to use and intuitive user interface
With iWeightMan on your iPhone or iPad it is easy to keep track of your diet habits, workouts, no need to log on to a web site, or internet access.
- 2.5 MB
- Update Date:
- Genetic Thought Software Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it