NetDocuments was designed for mobility. The NetDocuments app takes advantage of the local operating system and storage capabilities of the iPad or iPhone. With this app you can:
• Bring your documents with you when you are on the go.
• Find any documents using full-text search or by navigating through folders, filters and workspaces.
• Email copies of documents or documentlinks to others.
• Create subfolders.
• Upload photos from your photo library.
• View your personal home page or 40 most recently opened, edited or added documents.
• View document profiles.
• Download documents for offline access when not connected and for quick access.
• Create a passcode for further security and protection, or use Touch ID.
• Access your contacts list for emailing document links or attachments.
• Upload documents to third-party editing apps.
• Print documents using a Wifi printer or Breezy printing services.
• Use your organization’s login services such as ADFS, OKTA, OneLogin and other supported federated identity providers.
• Edit documents directly with Office365 apps, with appropriate licenses.
The NetDocuments app integrates out-of-the-box with any "WebDAV" or "Open in" compliant apps such as Documents To Go, Pages, GoodReader, etc.
ShareSpaces cannot be accessed from this app.
NetDocuments is fully integrated with Salesforce.com and is the leading cloud content management service for law firms and financial advisors. The company has been in business since 1998 with a feature-rich, enterprise-level content management service with business continuity built-in. All documents are encrypted in transmission and at rest. Documents are stored in highly secured, world-class data centers with full redundancy, backup and protection.
A passcode need not be provided again until the app has been closed, the user's login session has timed out (or the user logs out manually), the device has been locked, or the device has been powered off.
If a user enters the wrong passcode 6 consecutive times, any content taken offline will be removed.
Any type of file can be uploaded from the Gallery.
The workspace lookup feature will return closed matters.
Bug fixes and related enhancements.
Allow documents to be deleted.
Allow documents to be renamed.
The actions menu for documents has been reorganized; actions are now grouped together.
The actions menu for containers has been reorganized and made consistent regardless of where it is accessed from.
Added support for app2app signin for the MSFT Office apps. The Office apps will now use the NetDocuments mobile app for authentication purposes by default, when adding NetDocuments as a place in the Office apps.
- 20.8 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download