PainSled supports Bluetooth data connections with the Concept2 PM 5 monitor, and USB data connections with the Concept2 PM 2-5 monitors using the Concept2 iConnectConcept2 cable. It also support Bluetooth heart-rate monitors as well as Ant+ monitors connected through the Concept2 monitor.
* PainSled Premium Features
PainSled can sync your workouts directly to the Concept2 Logbook, Strava, TrainingPeaks, SportTracks, Fitbit, and Runkeeper.
PainSled can also make your indoor rower appear to be a cycling power meter, so you can participate in online group workout experiences like Zwift. It's really not as strange as you might think! After you get over the part where there are climbs (boo!), descents (yeah!), and the fact that you don't face backwards while working out...
* About the PainSled Premium Opt-in Subscription
If you use PainSled Premium features and would like to support development, please consider enabling the optional PainSled Premium subscription. The PainSled Premium subscription is priced at $5.99 per 3 month period, and comes with a free two-week trial period.
- Subscriptions will be charged to your App Store account after confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew for $5.99 unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- You may manage your subscriptions in your App Store account settings after purchase and will also be able to turn off subscription auto-renew if you wish.
If you only use PainSled during the offseason, feel free to switch the subscription off when you arn't using the app. Thanks for your support!
* TCX and CSV Workout Export
PainSled also lets you export your workouts to TCX and CSV file formats which can be helpful if you use a fitness platform that does not have built-in workout sync.
* The Stroke Scope
PainSled Basic also includes the “Stroke Scope”, a visualization of your last 5 rowing strokes along with drive-to-recovery ratio indicators. In landscape mode you can long-press the screen to make the Stroke Scope full-screen and use it to drill down on stroke-to-stroke consistency.
* Heart Rate Recovery Tracking
During idle rowing periods, PainSled Basic will continuously display your heart rate recovery drop in beats per minute over the first minute, or the most recent 60 seconds after the first minute of recovery.
For more information visit: http://www.painsled.com
Follow us at: https://twitter.com/exerscreen
Thanks for checking out the PainSled app. We’re very proud of it and hope it will be useful in helping you achieve your fitness goals!
* This version also has several bug fixes for the Cycling Power emulation feature for riding with Zwift, TrainerRoad, etc.
* Settings now has it's own tab.
* There is also a new tab for going directly to the web help page without leaving the app.
* For you hard-core types, there is now a setting to turn off the Cycling "FTP boost". FTP boost is intended to approximate cycling power from rowing power, which is less efficient. If you cycle AND row, this keeps you from having to adjust your FTP every time you switch sports. More or less.
However, if you need to have your Zwift or TrainerRoad workouts record your exact rowing wattage, you'll want to switch this off.
* There is now an opt-in PainSled Premium subscription for supporting PainSled development. If PainSled has been a useful tool for you, please consider switching it on in Settings. You can read more about it in the app description.
Thanks for supporting the PainSled!
- 23.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Charlotte Intellectual Properties, LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it