• Classes of up to 200 students each
• Select a student at random. Track correct responses
• Easily import student lists from Google Classroom
• Device speaks name aloud
• Take attendance so absent students are not called
• Create random groups
Now there is no need for teachers to use popsicle sticks or playing cards to call on students in class. Instead, use your iOS device to call on students in a truly random manner. For student enjoyment, use the 'speak aloud' option so students can hear their name called. The free version allows the use of 1 class while the premium upgrade supports up to 20 classes.
In my classroom I allow the last selected student to push the random call button. This really takes teacher bias out of the selection process and the students feel a need to participate when the device speaks their name.
• Option to manually adjust the number of times called, correct and incorrect response numbers. Simply tap on the value to adjust it.
• Settings screen has been updated
- 18.8 MB
- Release Date:
- Glen Botha
Safe to Download