Premium areas include, Yosemite (CA), Kalymnos (Greece), SE Queensland (Australia), Banff and The Bow Valley (Canada), Skaha (Canada), Nevada Limestone, Ontario Climbing (Canada), Niagara Glen Bouldering (Canada), and Clear Creek Canyon (CO).
The Sloper Climbing App helps keep Climbers safe and well informed by using the App to obtain and distribute hardware safety concerns to the community.
When using the App, climbers will have access to Sport and Traditional climbs where they can not only log their ascents but report maintenance issues on the route's bolts and anchors. As fellow climbers use the App they will be notified of an issue as soon as it has been logged as an alert to possibly avoid climbing on that particular route.
Some guidebooks are Free to download and all others are available with a 30 day free trial.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- 194.7 MB
- Update Date:
- Sloper Climbing Inc
Safe to Download