Available to people covered by the Ryan White program in Rhode Island, TAVIE-HIV is a clinically validated program that will help you learn the skills to manage the daily situation linked with living with HIV.
With your Virtual Coach, you will be able to learn
- How to stay motivated,
- How to manage the side effects of your medication,
- How to manage your emotion and difficult daily situation,
- How to find help in your social circle,
- How to communicate with your health care team.
Your TAVIE app is loaded with other features that will help you stay on top of your health with interactive features such as
- Health trackers (including connected to your Fitbit, Googlefit, etc.)
- Periodic self-assessments
- An interactive Virtual Library
- Treatment reminders etc.
A special feature lets you connect and share your progress with your case manager or care team, using your unique ID
All your data are strictly anonymous and only your care provider will be able to follow your progress individually, once you connected your app with them.
Talk to your Ryan White case manager or care professional to receive an activation code today!
- 144.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Update Date:
- 360Medlink Inc
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it