Therefore, TCApp becomes the first App available on the market for the treatment of Eating Disorders using gamification as a useful tool for the therapy and rehabilitation.
TCApp is ...
- an effective support during the therapy of Eating Disorders.
- a direct communication platform between therapists and patients.
- a tool for logging and tracking patients’ activity while therapy.
- a decision support system for therapists to track patients under therapy.
- a game designed to engage patients to therapy.
- a disruptive App for the treatment of Eating Disorders.
As a patient, through the App you will be able to log and track your daily activity as part of the therapy in a dynamic and fun way. This will help you in your recovery process from your Eating Disorder. So you will be able to:
- Log emotions with its intensity.
- Log what you have eaten, in which context and even upload pictures!
- Maintain a personal diary where you will be able to explain to your therapist whatever you want!
- You’ll be able to receive instant messages from you therapist on the App in real time.
- Obtain awards for your logs and while you progress on your recovery process.
WHAT CAN THERAPIST DO?
If you are a therapist or a healthcare professional, you will be able to use the App with your patients as a substitute of paper records. Through our web based platform (back office), you will be able to track and alayse the logs done by your patients. So you will be able to:
- Track patients evolution in therapy.
- Get alerts and identify patients’ bad emotions and risk situations.
- Create personalized reports and evolution graphs for a desired period of time.
- Use reports as a decision support system.
TCApp has been designed and tested under recognized healthcare professionals based on the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. Therefore it can only be used by being therapeutically prescribed, so patients need an associated therapist.
If you are a therapist and want to use it with your patients, do not hesitate to contact us. You will have one month free trial!
If you are a patient and think TCApp can be useful for you, just send us an email to email@example.com and we will be more than glad to help you with the process needed to start using it!
If you have used or are using our App, please leave your comment so we can continue improving it and helping more pepole in their recovery process. Thanks!
Visit our website for more info!
- Fixed the keyboard bug by clicking on the text fields in the recover password section.
- Available the new section of Motivational Images.
- 38.9 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download