Support others emotionally and improve your own emotional well-being.
Get private peer support coping with marriage problems, divorce, depression, anxiety, and other matters related to your emotional well-being.
• As a PEER you can help other community members seeking emotional support via private group chat.
• As a HOST you can open your own private Support Room, where 3 experienced Peers will join and focus solely on supporting you in your time of need.
• Earn kudos when providing support as a Peer, to use towards your very own private Support Room, FREE OF CHARGE.
• Therapeer is completely ANONYMOUS. You are never asked for your real name and we’ll never disclose your personal information.
• A variety of topics to choose from, including Marriage Problems, Divorce, Depression, Anxiety, and many more.
WHY USE THERAPEER?
You're not alone: Everyone faces emotional issues from time to time. Research shows that sharing your experiences with others can be highly therapeutic for both you and the listener. Using Therapeer and participating in private support sessions provides an opportunity for people to share personal experiences and feelings, coping strategies, and to gain a sense of community and empowerment.
Yes, you can go to therapy - but time and place are rigid and it can be so expensive. We get it.
Yes, you can share your issues with your friends, but they don’t always have the time, energy, or ability to answer your emotional needs. We get that, too.
Yes, social network groups and in-person support groups can help, but there's no anonymity. There are certain issues you don’t want the whole world to know about. We TOTALLY get that.
But most of all: Other support group formats aren't focused on solving just one issue - everyone shares the stage. And there's no guarantee that anyone will even respond. Sometimes, you just want the focus to be on YOU.
We get all of that. We get YOU.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
• Provide other community members with emotional support as a Peer. By doing so, it will help you deal with your own challenges in a broader perspective and will make you feel better by knowing you helped others in need.
• Already gained the gratification of helping others? Go ahead and create your very own support room (or, if you don't want to wait, we offer the option to purchase a credit to open your room immediately).
• After your private anonymous Support Room is opened, we match you with other Therapeer community members who have struggled with something similar to what you're experiencing. Peer assignment is based on your personal preferences and on the topic being discussed.
Join Therapeer today! Transform your struggles into strength, support people in need, and improve your own emotional well-being.
CONNECT WITH US!
Feel free to contact us anytime with your questions, comments, and suggestions. We’d love to hear from you!
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for being part of the Therapeer community!
If you love Therapeer, please rate us on the App Store.
If you have any questions or comments, please get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!
We've also made some design upgrades inside the room, to give you more space to view the chat area – because connecting with each other is what really matters :)
Additionally, we rolled out a bunch of improvements under the hood to make Therapeer more user-friendly, efficient, and helpful to those in need. Please let us know if you have any questions or comments. You're welcome to reach out to us any time!
• Improved mechanism to leave feedback for your Peers when your session is over
• Invite friends to join you on Therapeer
• Lots of bugs fixes and performance improvements
- 34.3 MB
- Update Date:
- Peer Labs, LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it