Mindfulness is the practice of training the mind to be present through moment-to-moment awareness of our thoughts, feelings, body sensations and environment. Mindfulness promotes an attitude of openness, curiosity, and a willingness to be with our experience. Through regular practice, taught through this app, you can develop a meditation practice and learn to bring more mindfulness into your daily life.
This app offers:
- Basic Meditations for getting started, in both English and Spanish
- Wellness Meditations for people suffering from challenging health conditions
- Informative videos exploring how to get started, supportive meditation postures, and the science of mindfulness
- Weekly podcasts from UCLA's Hammer Museum-- a 30 minute meditation on different themes you can search for and bookmark
- A timer to meditate on your own
The Mindful Awareness Research Center (MARC), is an educational and research center dedicated to fostering mindful awareness practices to promote health, well-being, and a compassionate society. It is located at the Jane and Terry Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).
Due to MARC's mission of radical accessibility of mindfulness practices, this app is entirely free to the user.
Disclaimer: These meditations are for educational purposes and are not clinical treatments.
- 41.3 MB
- Release Date:
- UCLA Health
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it