About the app:
Often we worry about everyday things. Later we realize most of those worries were unnecessary and some irrational too. Yet, we worry again for something else soon. Worry Watch is a unique app that helps to reflect on those momentary priceless self-realizations.
By writing down our ‘what if’ anxious thoughts and tracking it to ‘what did’ happen reality, we may get a deeper understanding of our anxiety patterns and triggers. Such an understanding may help challenge our negative thinking habits and affirm optimism instead.
How it works:
Write down what is bothering you and set a reminder to revisit the outcome later.
Once past the worry, note whether the outcome was as bad as worried.
Keep journaling and analyze your thought patterns logically with the help of statistics & dashboard.
Based on your own statistics, realize that your worries may be mostly unfounded.
Challenge your worry perception when you tend to be anxious again.
Other important features of the app:
1. Face ID or Touch ID or passcode protection
2. Custom contexts, scenarios, cognitive biases & notes
3. Daily & weekly reminders with your own affirmations
4. iCloud sync to backup, restore or delete data
5. Export data easily to share with your therapist or someone else
6. Advanced search filters & bookmarks to easily find your entries
7. Anxiety streaks to track
8. 15 Beautiful themes to fall in love
9. 72 Elegant fonts to personalize the journal
10. Works offline, no internet connection needed except during iCloud sync
11. Universal app, pay once for iPhone and iPad
12. Family share enabled, sharing is caring!
Reviews from mental health experts & journalists:
“This is also helpful to share with your Cognitive Behavioral Therapist as this gives him/her the opportunity to review worries throughout the day that sometimes cannot be expressed on a weekly basis - Dr. Liz Matheis, Ph.D. , Anxiety.org”
“If you find worry consuming your day and leading to anxiety, the Worry Watch app may help - Kate Bayless, LiveStrong.com”
“Worry Watch helps sufferers cope with their fears by literally proving things aren’t as bad as they seem - Mario McKellop, WebPsychology.com”
“(Worry Watch app) has been lauded as a really logical approach to anxiety - Lyndsey Gilpin, TechRepublic.com”
“For individuals with chronic worry, anticipatory anxiety, and GAD, this app gives a simple self-monitoring and documenting of worry - Lucielle Campanero, HealthAim.com”
Note: Worry Watch app is not intended to substitute or replace professional medical advice or treatment of your physician or therapist. If you have a medical condition or health concern you should always consult with a physician or other qualified health care professional.
1. Dashboard: To spot easily the negative thought patterns & triggers of stress & anxiety
2. Affirmations: To help develop an optimistic calm mood with daily or weekly positive affirmations
3. Notes: To create (& search) notes outside an entry to capture your anxious thoughts / feelings freeing up your mind
4. Bookmarks: To bookmark an entry and track the bookmarked ones quickly
5. Guide: To know more about the app by tapping the question mark in the settings tab
Enhancements / Fixes:
1. Charts/Statistics have been enhanced to provide quick insights
2. Anxiety streaks have been enhanced to include the counts along with description
3. Font sizes have been increased for better readability
4. New entry now gets auto saved when accepting an incoming notification
5. Quote is now shown as well beneath the calendar
6. Filters previously selected will remain selected in subsequent use for easy access to entries
7. Notifications were bit buggy for some users and now have been resolved
- 7.6 MB
- Release Date:
- Akilan Rajendran
Safe to Download